Friday, May 8, 2009

Excited and BLESSED!!!!

Hey everyone,
Mrs. Sandy is so excited about our Mother and Daughter Banquet tomorrow. Things were designated out to people this year, which makes things a lot easier on everybody. Mrs. Tenney is the one who has the most to do, but she does a wonderful job at it. She never complains, she just does it. We are so blessed to have a wonderful, God fearing Pastors wife. Also, I am so blessed to have her as a dear Friend. Then there is Mrs. Alicia. I have a lot of respect for her. She has a heart so tender and loving for the ladies of the Church. She is making a wonderful Pastors wife, and is a wonderful mother to her children. Her children are so special. Then there is Mrs. Bonnie, Alicia's mother, she is such a good friend and GB. Then there is Brandi, I call her my little work in progress. She helps me keep my Dawn busy, THANK YOU!! I know she at times gets annoyed with Mrs. Sandy, but that is okay, it is because I love her that I keep on her . I love Brandi and her girls very much. Mrs. Kelly, I am enjoying getting to know her. I can see she has a open heart and ready to learn and teach her children. Her girls have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Then there is my Sara and Dawn. If I could protect both of my daughters so they would never have to face pain or tears, I would take all of it on myself. All I can do is trust that God will provide for their needs. He is the one who is in control, not me. It is kind of hard to come terms with it at times, but I know HE will handle everything in His own timing. I am running out of tissues, so I will close for now.

Love, Mrs. Sandy
1 Corinthians 10:13

4 comments:

  1. I love you too Mrs. Sandy!! I will forever be a work in progress! Tho I am very much trying not to have such a difiant teenage like attitude with God... lol - I figure it's been three years time to pass that stage up!! You and Dawn are both such amazing blessings for my family!! We all love you ladies VERY MUCH! The rest of the bunch is pretty incredible as well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and the girls more than you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too Mrs. Sandy. It was such a blessing to gather with all the mother's and daughters on Saturday evening and enjoy such wonderful fellowship. I continue to learn so much from you, Mrs Robin and Mrs Alicia. And I am so glad I finally got to eat some of Mr Jim's cooking that I have heard so much about!! It was EXCELLENT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your girls are really a joy to me. My prayers go out to you and Adam.

    ReplyDelete