Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WEDNESDAY MAY 6, 2009

Well hello everyone. I am sitting at work missing Church services. I am thinking about the many blessings that God allows me to have. I used to have Wednesday nights off until the 13 1/3 hour shifts got to be to much. For those of you that don't know, I am having a hard time with my sugar count. My father was a very bad diabetic, I was one in 1979. I was on a pill form of insulin, took it for a year, and it went away. The doctor that took care of my father and I told me that he looked for me when I reached in my forties, that my sugar would probably spike and I would be insulin depended. I had left him as my care physician to doctor in Fulton to make life easier. Well to make a long story short, sometimes making things easier makes it harder in the end. I have went back to him, should have never left. Lessons learned. My sugars have been all over the place. I ate somethings yesterday, and paid for it last night and today. Stupid Sandy, I will never do that again. Feeling better, but still sick to my stomach. So if you would please, pray for my health, and my stupidity.
Even though I have to work on Wednesday evenings, it has opened up the door for me to go back to going out on visitation Saturday mornings. I truly enjoy going out visiting and telling people about Jesus Christ. I know one day God will work it out that I will be able to attend services on Wednesday nights again and also go on visitation on Saturdays. Until then, I will get by, and He will honor my request in due time. GOD is good, ALWAYS!!!! As my Sunday School students will tell you God always keeps His promises!!!
Love, Mrs. Sandy
1 Corinthians 10:13

2 comments:

  1. You missed a really great sermon tonight from the associate pastor. God will take care of all thigs... in his time. Just keep in mind that diabetes requires a change in lifestyle. I will continue you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and kisses go out to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete