Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Monday

Good Afternoon,

I should be cleaning my house about now, but I have decided to blog instead. I really enjoy doing this. A lot more than doing face book.
What a wonderful Mothers Day Banquet. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and just relax. The devotional was wonderful, food was fantastic and both of my daughters was their this year. The message I believe hit home with a lot of us, or at least I hope so. Sometimes God's word is not what we want to hear, but it is something we need to hear. It is hard to get our toes stepped on, but He is the one who gave us our toes so He has the right to. I have never been on to hit, but have I a few times, yes I have. I am more of a screamer and a good aim than anything. Words, I think do more damage than a spanking. I am so ashamed of myself when I do this. God and I are working on this. So many words, so much pain and hurt. Forgive me girls, I have failed in this department. I pray that my girls will not be with their children as I have been with them. See, girls your mother makes a lot of mistakes also. I wonder if maybe that is why I stay on you both so much. I will let you come up with the answer to that one. My love and prayers go out to each one of you who read this.

Time to get back to keeping a clean house for my wonderful husband.

Love, Mrs. Sandy
1 Corinthians 10:13

No comments:

Post a Comment