Friday, May 29, 2009

THE GERMAN HAS TO COME OUT!!!!!!

Yes when I told someone at work that my gallbladder had to removed, they told me that they were going to take the German out of me. Well, I don't know about that, all I know is that my gallbladder will be removed sometime soon. Had an Ultrasound done this a.m. and it showed that I have a sick one. This is what was causing the morning sickness, the all day sickness. They have gave me compazine for the sickness which has helped with the reflex. I go see the surgeon next Wednesday. Wonder why God put something in our bodies, that once removed we can function without? I think this is a question I will put on my many other questions for Him. Food at this time really don't sound to appealing, but I have to eat to keep my sugars from not going stupid. My doctor says once we get this problem solved, then we are going to address what kind of medication switch we will make to get my sugars regulated. If it is not one thing it is another. Life is just so dog gone interesting!!!!! I wonder if dogs have gallbladder? Oh well, gotta go. Hugs, love and kisses to all.

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I get my "German out" that always meant I was going to get really, really, really angry about something. I guess it shows we were raised in very different environments. I am glad the doctor is figuring this all out for you. I want you feeing good again.

    ReplyDelete